As a roof Top Tent Suppliers, share with you. Picnic is one of the joys of outdoor life. In nature, everyone works together to cook a good meal together, and enjoy it together, even if it is a thin meal of coarse vegetables, it is like a golden meal.
1. The choice of tableware: It is more convenient to find the same shape and size that can be close together, so as to save space. Bowl-shaped tableware is much more useful than dish-shaped, and picnic pots should have a handle.
2. Mushroom bamboo rice: Choose a thicker piece of bamboo, cut one side of the knot, and then fill it with water, rice, mushrooms, vegetable leaves, bacon, the ratio of water to rice is 2 to 1, using aluminum foil and leaves completely Seal it and bake it under the fire for 30 minutes.
3. Boiled BBQ: For meat, fish, and game, this method can often be used to cook unique flavors that cannot be tasted in restaurants. The specific method is to wrap the food with various seasonings with vegetable leaves, lotus leaves or aluminum foil, and then coat a layer of clay mud on the outside, and bake it in hot ash with a smaller fire, so that the baked food tastes very good Tasty.
4. Hanging pan rail: In addition to setting up a pot on the fire to cook food, there are many ways to hang the utensils. Choose a wooden stick with a fork and insert it on the ground, not only close to the fire, but not close to it, put a longer stick on it. One end of the stick is placed just above the fire to hang the picnic pot and the other end Hold it down with rocks. This makes it easy to adjust the height angle.
5. Smoke-induced dryness: Preserving meat can be smoked to remove moisture and add a layer of protective clothing.
roasted sweet potatoes: After the fire is out, bury the sweet potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil in the remaining ashes. This is the trick for roasting sweet potatoes. Smaller sweet potatoes can be baked in about 15 minutes.
Sweet potatoes, potatoes, fish, and meat can all be grilled in the same way.
Mushroom soup: Mushrooms are the most representative food in autumn, which is cool in autumn and hot soup tempts the appetite. Cut mushrooms, onions, potatoes, carrots, radishes and other vegetables and pork or chicken to a proper size. After the water is boiled, put in carrots, radishes and other hard-to-cook vegetables, and then add other vegetables and mushrooms. Finally, put the meat, add the condiments, and it’s done. It is best to use a stove with a stand attached to the burner, so that the stove is stable and things are not easy to overflow.
In addition, you can also fry ham to make sandwiches or grill fish on skewers. What to eat What should I eat? All depends on ingenuity. It varies from person to person, so enjoy it in your own situation.
Our company also has awning for comping on sale, welcome to contact us.
Post time: Nov-02-2020